At RSM Commercial Driver Training we are looking to recruit a new HGV driving instructor to our expanding team of commercial driver training instructors operating across the county of Essex. The position is to be based in Chelmsford and will cover our driver training requirements at the Chelmsford and Ipswich test centres.
HGV Class 2 / Category C Driving Instructor
The key criteria of the role are as follows:
- Self-Employed: HGV Class 2/Category C Instructor
- Working Hours: between 20 and 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday) Occasional Saturday maybe required.
- Instruction: Driver training for candidates learning to drive Class 2 lorries.
- Location: Based in Chelmsford for training at Chelmsford or Ipswich test centres
- Start Date: To start at the beginning of July
- Uniform provided
Qualifications / Skills:
- DSA registered instructor desirable although not essential as we will put the successful candidate through the process of becoming registered
- Must have held minimum Category C licence for more than 3 years
- Must have some experience in a training capacity (not necessarily HGV, although this would be beneficial)
- Good knowledge of Chelmsford, Braintree, Colchester, Ipswich, Suffolk areas
- Training provided depending on experience
All applications are to be made via email. Please send a covering letter/email and a copy of your CV highlighting your relevant skills and experience to our Office Manager, Alina Bensusan.